Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Happy Happy

I'm most likely happy for all of the wrong reason, but now I know why my therapist has been on my case. I've been seeing her for two years now and I have dropped SIX sizes in my clothes.  I have dropped four sizes since February of this year.

I founds some great deals at Good Will. They were having there half off sale on blouses and slacks. I was able to pick up four tops and two pair of slacks for $15.00. Can you believe that. My feet are doing my happy dance. Now my clothes won't be just hanging off me. Maybe if I lose another size or two I might even take a picture of myself. Pictures is something I normally don't do.

I know I'll obess even more with my weight, but for once in my life I would like to be called skinny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great deal and love this post, skinny. :O) That's my clown face.

Just Be Real said...

What a wonderful encouraging post from you Wanda. Does sound like a great deal dear one. Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Nice deal!

Although I don't know where your current weight is, but please don't forget to take care of yourself. You deserve to eat well.

Wishing you well,
NOS

Wondering Soul said...

Dear Wanda
I'm sorry I haven'tbeen aroundmuch. I've been pretty musch run off my feet and haven't had much energy for much else.
'm not sure how much you weigh Wanda, but I know that food can be a real issue for you and so, whilst I understand your sense of happiness, I also know it can be a double edged sword.
I am in no position to tell you to be careful, but I hope that you can take care of yourself and your beautiful heart.

thinking of you

xx