Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm So Excited!

My daughter is thinking about trying to rent a car and come down and visit for Christmas! I was thinking if we forgo Christmas presents we might be able to pool enough money together for her to come.That would be better than any present in the world. I have an extra bedroom now, so there would be a place for her and Ron to sleep. I'm just so excited about the thought of seeing her for the holidays I can hardly stand it! I'm just setting here crying like a baby. So much has gone wrong this year I'm scared to death to get my hopes up too high. She lives half way across country so it is a real big deal. I was so not looking forward to Christmas this year. It would be the greatest gift I could wish for!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

RCUBEs said...

That would be awesome for both of you sister! Praying that it will materialize. May God provide for all of your needs. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Ha - this sounds good, Wanda! Hope it will work.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I really hope this works out. You need some happiness in your life.

Wishing you well,
NOS

Alexandra MacVean said...

OH Wanda, I sure hope she gets to come visit! :)