Sunday, November 07, 2010

Computer Problems

I'm having so many computer problems I could scream. I keep losing stuff. I've lost my icons on my posting bar, but have found a work around for that. I lost my top tool bar, but can press alt and get it back for a short period of time then it disappears again. I still can't post on anyone page with word verification, no mater how many time I hit the stupid bar. My computer helps keep me semi sane. I enjoy talking with my blogging friends and when I can't I really get stressed out. I sure hope it doesn't mean my computer is going out. I would be so lost.  I guess since I can't post on several blogs I will see whats on TV and finish the laundry. Fun?  Right!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow. I am very sorry Wanda!

Gaia said...

Dear Wanda, I know it's never about faith. It's about yourr body, i understand with hormonal imbalance, it is difficult to control your feelings and thoughts. Meidication is still a neccessity. I've never felt so out of control when I suffered from Menopause, so I've been there too! God bless.

Anonymous said...

I do hope you will be able to fix your problem with your computer browser....

>Anyhooo, I have a TAG for you on my blog, and I hope you will be able to participate in it....

Anonymous said...

I do hope you will be able to fix your problem with your computer browser....

Anonymous said...

Hello Wanda - you commented on my blog with "Interesting." Did you link something?
I ask, because your comment was filtered out by the wordpress spam filter. This becomes active when a comment includes two or more links. Earlier comments by you were published directly on my site, did not include any links and so were not filtered out. I generally have no moderation activated.
Is it possible that some spam-bot sits somewhere in your computer? In the light of the actual computer difficulties you mentioned this may be possible. Maybe a virus-check can help.

Mike Golch said...

is it possible that you got a virus?Do you know a teenage geek that could look at it for you?man I wish I could wave a majic wand and fix that computer for you.

Mike Golch said...

here is a suggestion go to www.ccleaner.com download the free program and run it that may even help your computer.

Wanda's Wings said...

Mago. No I may have hit enter a couple of times, but that is the only thing I can think of.

Anonymous said...

What Mike saied, ccleaner can help to get rid of a lot of nasty things.