Monday, November 15, 2010

Stressed!!!!

Things are not looking good right now. I doubt if Alice is going to make it down for Christmas. My knee is far worst than they thought. There is a spur that is tearing through the muscle around the knee. They say we need it done ASAP (total replacement of the knee). My lawyer just gave me a court date that I don't think I'll be walking much by,let alone driving. Of course I haven't heard back form the lawyer. I want this year over!!!!! I'm in so much pain I am going to take a pain pill and try to relax. Maybe if I get some more news tomorrow it will be better.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my I am so so sorry to hear you are in so very much pain. My best friend had to have both knees replaced and also lived with the pain for years until she could get on Medicaid and get help.

I will say a prayer for ease of pain and also healing!! I also prayed for your legal circumstances!!

Big Hugs!
Jackie:-)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Wanda. It sounds like you're really hurting right now. I wish I could be there and give you a hug. I really do care about you, I hope you know. You're a fantastic person and deserve all the happiness in the world.

(((Wanda)))

Wishing you well,
NOS

Anonymous said...

Praying for you my friend. I am also honored that you added your prayer request to this Monday's Heart of a Mother. I am signing off now with this comment as my last of the day and I am headed to intercede some more for us weary mommas and all our children. Praying about your pain too.

Much love!

June_Butterfly said...

Guess it's not good news.I hope that your knee gets better,soon.And that Alice can be with you to ease the pain.

I know it's not easy to look at the bright side of things at times like this.But I hope something good come and lighten your day up.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Gosh Wanda, the enemy sure is attacking you. Hang in there. Stand strong. Lifting you up from here and loving you so much from afar!! Hugs hugs hugs