- I'm thankful for a God who cares for me.
- I'm thankful for my children whom I love dearly.
- I'm thankful for my friend who stand by me when things are rough.
- I'm thankful for doctors who take care of my physical and mental needs.
- I'm thankful for my blogging pals and the good advise they give.
- I'm thankful for a roof over my head and a warm place to sleep at night.
- I'm thankful for a car that gets me where I need to go.
- I'm thankful for food on the table.
- I'm thankful for chocolate.
- I'm most thankful knowing that there are those that love and care about me.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Hi everyone. Sorry I have been out of touch. They are still having trouble adjusting my medications and I'm having difficulty paying for them. Maybe the new President will have a better plan to pay for expensive drugs for the "middle class" (I use that term lightly-since I really come closer to the poverty level.) But I won't get into that less I offend someone. My moods are still jumping between manic and severe depression, but I'm hanging in there. My doctor was talking about putting me back in the hospital, which I really don't think will help. I truly believe I am being tested to see how much I can take before going totally crazy. Last night there was a storm that blew part of my roof off, I blew out a tire today, and of course I'm broke and 6 days away from payday. I'm really am in a pretty good mood. I have been thinking I want a dog. I think that would be good to have a sweet little puppy, but I need to wait until I'm sure my mood is clear. Well I guess I am rambling so hope to see you all soon.