Thursday, September 02, 2010

Over Whelming Loneliness


I'm having trouble sleeping tonight and I am filled with a over whelming sense of loneliness. I feel so alone although I know this is not really true. Maybe it's the empty house. The loss of laughter here. Tears are streaming down my cheeks as I try to type what I am feeling. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the night. I will try to cuddle my blanket and pretend all is well. I must learn how to comfort myself, but it is so hard to do. I have tried praying. Remembering kind acts, but still I feel so alone. I'm so lonely it actually cause pain in my chest. I will try again to find a peaceful place in my mind and try to go to sleep.

5 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Dear one I am so very sorry for your pains and struggles. Here with you.

Anonymous said...

Wanda, I can completely relate. And although I'm not there with you, I'm here for you. I hope you got some rest.

Wishing you well,
NOS

Anonymous said...

NOS said it best, we are not there with you but we are here for you. We'll pray for you and ask for GOD to bring your comfort in your lonliness and carry you to the light in your time of darkness. Gentle Hugs Tammy

Wondering Soul said...

Dear Wanda,

I understand that pain in your chest... I understand that it is actually REAL and PHYSICAL.

When it gets that bad, sometimes it can help to curl up with a blanket wrapped tightly around you... It has helped me sometimes in the past... Also, at times when the pan is really bad, I find it can help to take a teddy bear / hot water bottle / anything comforting and press it tightly against where th pain is (normally in the chest as you say).

I'm thinking of you so much Wanda.
You are never quite as alone as you feel. I promise.

xxx

Denise said...

Sweetie, you are not alone. God is there with you. Take your bible, and press it gently against your chest. His word can bring you peace. I love you.