Saturday, October 30, 2010

Over Whelming Fear


I don't know why this happen, but some nights I am filled with over whelming fear and anxiety. I am trying to talk myself down,but I am having a very difficult time doing it. I can't stand to be in my bed right now. I just feel total panic. I have taken my anxiety medicine but thus far it has not helped. I have been on my own for a very long time.I don't understand why I have these episodes. It hurts to breath.I feel like a small child that is going to be hurt. It's to late to call anybody. Maybe if I turn on the TV the noise will help. I'm literally afraid to walk from one room to another. I've checked all the door locks. There is no logical reason for me to be doing this. I'm going to try and calm myself down. I hate this!

6 comments:

June_Butterfly said...

BIG,BIG HUG!!!

I hope you can overcome your fears enough to let yourself rest!Deep Breath!!!Just take a deep breath!!

Denise said...

Asking God to take all of your fears away sweetie, love you.

Just Be Real said...

Wanda, I am praying that you are doing better today. Here listening.

Gaia said...

Dear Wanda, I know you still miss your boy. Your illness does not help you to overcome your grief. You might like to try meditation. Give it a try, you'll never know it might just work. God bless.

OHN said...

That photo and words beneath really struck a cord with me.

I hope on some level you know that you did nothing to cause your hurt. A child is never responsible for the actions of the adults...no matter what they have told you.

Sometimes a scent, or sound will carry me back to a very unpleasant place and time, very unexpectedly. Try to think of something that gives you happiness and concentrate on that when you get your overwhelming fear. It isn't easy, but you can do it, and sometimes it does help.
You need to try to replace the fear/panic that your brain is programed to feel because of your past.

Also, it is never too late to call someone who cares. Please make a call the next time you need to hear a compassionate voice.

Anonymous said...

(((Wanda)))

I know I'm a little late reading this, but I hope things turned out okay. I think everyone gets scared from time to time-- you're perfectly normal. Of course, that doesn't make it any easier.

I hope today (Sunday) is better. Happy Halloween!

Wishing you well,
NOS