I want to know why in life every thing seems to be a "hurry up" or "wait" situation?
Right now several of my blogg friends know I have not been feeling well. I seem to be having some severe physical problems that, bless there little hearts, also trigger some of my mental issues.
I have been checking into what opions I have and it seems like I'm spinning out of control.
Fact: I'm not healthy enough to continue what I'm doing.
- Should I just "down size" and work less?
- Should I push the disability issues?
- Do I just work until I fall over dead?
- Do I let my company fire me?
- Do I resign, because I just can no longer do what is required?
- I have been "ill" more in the last 6 months than I have since I started with the company 18 years ago.
- The company I work for is "very big business" and doesn't care about the employees. ( this has added to the already stressful situation)
- Disability pay would drop my income about $400.00 per month and I barely make it now!
- My youngest son is a severe agoraphobic and has not been able to work in over 2 years. I'm trying to support both of us.
- My son just applied for disability to help with his medical bills and currently has zero income.
I have several questions, but I'm getting more over whelmed by the moment. I using my short term sick benifits right now at work, because the is no way I can work full time right now. If anyone has been throught this and has any suggestions , I sure would like to know your ideas on what the best steps are.