Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Eighteen Months Ago


Eighteen months ago tomorrow at 5 AM I lost my beloved son Chris. The pain is still so deep and I miss him!
This is a tribute to a wonderful gift from God that I only had 27 short years to spend with him. Here is some of what I miss the most about him.

  1. I miss his beautiful smile
  2. His laugh
  3. Him saying I love you little Mama
  4. Him watching for the UPS truck to bring his latest soft wear to test for Nivida
  5. Him working on the computer and showing me things that I had now idea what he was talking about
  6. His love for his cat and how they where always together.
  7. Him thanking me for be his mother
  8. His pride in all he did
  9. His love for computer gaming and the excitement he showed for making the next level.
  10. His kind and tender heart for those that hurt.

These are just a few things I miss. Call me crazy, but I bet he is helping God with the computer system in heaven. I love you baby and will join you someday. Love you always. Little Mama

6 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I bet he is doing just that.

Anonymous said...

Your love for Chris is amazing. I bet he knows how you feel about him. You are clearly an excellent mother. Chris and Alice are very lucky.

If there's anything I can do for you during this hard time please let me know. I truly care about you.

Wishing you well,
NOS

Unknown said...

A great loss to the world, but especially to his family. I am very sorry always for your loss.

rcubes said...

May his sweet memories comfort you always sister and gives you the strength. God bless.

Dreaming again said...

I read somewhere that grief is the physical manifestation of your love for someone ..as deeply as you loved him, it's no wonder that your grief is so deep.

It's ok ... no one can put a time on grief ..don't let them.

Anonymous said...

I wish you peace.