This is a tribute to a wonderful gift from God that I only had 27 short years to spend with him. Here is some of what I miss the most about him.
- I miss his beautiful smile
- His laugh
- Him saying I love you little Mama
- Him watching for the UPS truck to bring his latest soft wear to test for Nivida
- Him working on the computer and showing me things that I had now idea what he was talking about
- His love for his cat and how they where always together.
- Him thanking me for be his mother
- His pride in all he did
- His love for computer gaming and the excitement he showed for making the next level.
- His kind and tender heart for those that hurt.
These are just a few things I miss. Call me crazy, but I bet he is helping God with the computer system in heaven. I love you baby and will join you someday. Love you always. Little Mama