Friday, July 08, 2011

Young New Gospel Group

Red Roots


 We went and saw this group in concert and they were awesome. They have an upbeat sound. The are triplets and are only twenty years old, They did several beautiful songs. I really like a song called "When God Says No'' I wish I had a video clip of this song. We did buy the CD with the song on it.  This song  helped me answer the question " Why didn't God answer my prayer when I was holding Chris' hand as he was dying." As a mother I may never fully understand why God needed him more than I did. God's love is sometimes beyond human understanding. A dear friend , pastor R, once told me God answers all prayer either yes, no, or later. I believe I will someday see Chris in heaven. Maybe he is helping God with his computer system. 
This is a sample of one of the other songs they sang.

 

They took a picture with Alice that she is posting on her blog. I highly recommend this group. Great girls


4 comments:

Bobbie said...

Good morning Wanda. Thanks for sharing this video. These girls are not only beautiful, they are awesome in talent. I love their sound. I hope you're doing well... you're in my prayers :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a good time at the concert. These girls have lovely voices, and I know their message is meaningful to you.

Wishing you well,
NOS

Chatty Crone said...

Those girls are so pretty and they all sing!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Very beautiful song, Wanda. Thank you for sharing it. I've been talking with a friend lately who has asked the same kind of questions...why didn't God answer my prayers then? Such a hard question and no real easy answer to. I believe someday we'll know and it will all make sense.