Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Stressed To The Max


I am stressed to the MAX! I have too much going on. My finical situation really sucks right now. I have some legal problems going on. I continue to worry about Alice. I have my up coming surgery for my cataracts on Sept 21 & Sept 28. I know it a command surgery, but I'm still very nervous about it. I am so tired all the time and yet to know the reason why. Going to do some volunteer work tomorrow at the SPCA. My eyes are really hurting today after all the testing they did. It is kind of hard to see. I hope things settle down soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see why you're stressed. You certainly have a lot going on right now. Just remember to take things one at a time and things will go smoother. I hope your eyes feel better soon.

Wishing you well,
NOS

One Prayer Girl said...

Someone is taking good care of that doggie in your blog picture. I know your God is taking good care of you.

PG

Denise said...

Asking God to remove your stress sweet sis.