Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mood Is Unsable


I don't usually blog twice in one day, but my mood is all over the place. I'm crying and I feel like throwing stuff. I'm trying to control these crazy thoughts I'm having. One hour at a time. It's almost time for bed, but I'm really anxious on top of the depression. I wish I could settle down. I know this is all part of being bipolar and being under stress. I will NOT do anything stupid even though that is what I feel like. Tomorrow will be a new day and just maybe my mood will stabilize. It's also raining here which seem to effect my moods. But we really need the rain. Oh I am rambling so I guess I will end this post.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Sweetie, try reading your bible, it always calms me.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Hang in there, Wanda. I know this might sound old, but I have been there and it does get better. Healing from such trauma as what you and I have been through, takes time. It may take a lifetime BUT, it DOES get better.

Try to stay focused on happy things. Every day, think of one good thing in your life and jot it down on your fridge so you can see it every day as a reminder.

You will get through this. WE will get through it all together.

Love you much, sweetie!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your mood is volatile right now. I know that can be scary. But I think you're right-- one hour at a time. I hope you got some sleep and that today is better than yesterday. Thinking of you.

Wishing you well,
NOS

percheron Gray said...

May you have the strength! Keep it up and thank you for sharing.