Tuesday, August 03, 2010

I'm a Mess


I'm manic, broke and still grieving. I am a mess! It's 104 degrees and too hot to do anything. I got up real early and went to Wal Mart, took two large bags of stuff to the Goodwill, and got gas. I have been cleaning a bit on the house. I should of know with all the racing thoughts this was coming on. I hate it when I get like this and don't have any money. I'm going to try and stay out of trouble by staying in the house. I've set in my Son room and just thought about him and how much I wish he was here. Mine and my daughter birthday is Saturday and I'm really going to miss being with her. We have shared our birthday together for 30 years and now she will be so many miles away from me. Of course I'll call her, but it won't be the same. I know I am rambling, but that is just the way my mind is today. Hope to see some of my blogging friends drop by.

10 comments:

63mago said...

Hello Wanda. Its a weather like autumn here in Franconia, days grey and we have lots of rain.
I know what you mean whith the brain not shuting down. In such a situation I try to read, concentrate and feed it until it gets tired, but this does not work always, somnetimes it gets even worse. I hope you can find some peace my dear. And do me a favour - do not overdose on some medicine please.

Anonymous said...

(((Wanda))) I hope things settle down soon.

Wishing you well,
NOS

Just Be Real said...

Dear one here with you listening always. I know the heat does not help matters. Praying that you will be able to get a comfortable sleep tonight. I am really glad that you have bloggie friends you can visit on line. Keep it up and keep posting dear one. (((((Wanda))))

63mago said...

What about music? YOutube is just a click away.
Headphones? Speakers?

What do you like to listen to?

Wanda's Wings said...

Mago
I like most music. I might give that a try.

63mago said...

Hope you find some quietness.
Have to sleep now. Bye.

Mike Golch said...

Wanda,Hang in there kiddo.we all neeed each other.we may not comment to each other but there are so many blogger out ther that care about you.as there are a lot that care about me.Hugs my friend.

Dr. Deb said...

I wish a ease and comfort could find its way to you. You have been through and continue to move through so much.

Catherine said...

One thing my therapist suggested for me to do when I am manic is to focus on little tasks, it's hard to do but something like doing a crossword puzzle, organizing a drawer, or cleaning out the fridge helps me refocus.

We are all here for you dear.

Love, c

Denise said...

I am praying for your upcoming Birthday, so glad you were born.