Sunday, August 01, 2010

Good VS Evil


Sometimes it feels like we are in a fight for our very lives. The good seems to be out weighed by the evil. I've seen so much brokenness and pain. I wonder when the pain will end. My mind is in a constant battle these days. I cry out to God, but I don't seem to find the answers. He has assured me my Son is in heaven, but my pain goes on. I have seen the evilness of child abuse. The lasting scares it causes. I have felt these things first hand and I know what it does to your mind. My mind is in so much turmoil. I'm trying so hard to find rest a peace. A comfort from all the bad things that have happened. I just don't understand. I must not give up. I must hold on to what hope I can. Evil must not win.

5 comments:

Ornery Owl of Naughty Netherworld Press and Readers Roost said...

I don't know what the answers are. It seems in this world evil generally has the upper hand. I would never dare try to advise anyone as my emotional turmoil is too great. I only hope you find something that brings you comfort.

Anonymous said...

I know you've been through so much, Wanda. It breaks my heart to know that you are hurting. Please know that I am here supporting you and thinking of you. You deserve the world, and I'm sure you're going to get it.

Wishing you well,
NOS

Just Be Real said...

My heart cries out to you dear one. May the pain one day ease. Right now it is hard. But, God is there right along side of you dear one. His hugs are bigger than mine.
(((((Wanda))))

Karen said...

Life is a constant battle...but by faith we know that greater is HE that is in us, than he that is in the world...we have to keep holding on to that hope we have...even when we don't understand or circumstances seem unchangeable...we are not alone...and there is a Light at the end of the tunnel...just keep moving forward....

Denise said...

Keep crying out to Jesus, He has you. He loves you so very, very much.