Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Class

Last night was an introduction class. It is going to be a 2 hour class one night a week for 12 weeks. We will have homework. Already some stories have made me feel better.Not what I should feel, but what I feel is what I feel.
  1. ''People have told me he is happy now ,so I should be happy for him." Yes I believe he is in heaven and am happy.YES I'M AM HAPPY FOR HIM,BUT I'M NOT HAPPY FOR ME!!!! I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!
  2. ''He had problems and now is free of them. HE WAS GETTING BETTER AND I HAD HOPE HE COULD OVER COME THOSE PROBLEMS.
  3. " You got to get on with your life" SOME TIMES I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT A LIFE WITHOUT HIM.
  4. THIS CLASS IS GOING TO BE HARD WORK BUT ONLY I CAN DO IT.
  5. Even Jesus wept over a death of a friend.

7 comments:

Angela said...

I hope that the grief class brings you much healing. I think that it will really help. Hang in there!
Sending love and {{{HUGS}}}

Angela

Catherine said...

Dear Wanda,

So glad you have started the class. It will be a challenge but it's good that you can see others going through a similar pain.

I am hear listening and praying for you.

Love, Catherine

One Prayer Girl said...

I pray that little by little you will find some relief from your grief through this class.

Jesus does know the pain you suffer. He is all compassionate and is working to heal you. I pray.

PG

Anonymous said...

Homework?

Paula said...

Dear one, yes it will be hard work. However it works if you work it. Life without your son will be so very different. Still I believe your sons loved you dearly and doesnt wnat you to suffer that badly. Many hugs and calm easter. paula xxx

Gaia said...

Dear Wanda, my thoughts and prayers with you ... in your classes, during your nghts alone. I pray God would find a way to send his angels to help you through this. Take good care of yourself.

Unknown said...

Those who tell a grieving person what they SHOULD think are the ones who needs a bitch slappin'. It is a good thing to identify not what you SHOULD feel but what you DO feel. There's a reason why Should sounds so much like a certain 4-letter word that also starts with sh.