I really enjoyed the time with my friends. It was good to have no responsibility for the last few days. I feel my mood is beginning to improve and I am less depressed than I have been. The new medication seems to be helping. We are still not at a therapeutic dose, but I am encouraged and more hopeful than I have been in months. I am going to keep busy this weekend to help with my mood.
I want to thank everybody for all the encouragement they have given me. I am so thankful for all my cyber friends. Today it is easier to see all the things I have to be thankful for. My therapist has encourage me to make a gratitude journal. I think here is a great place to do it.
- I am thankful for all my friends that have stood beside me in thick and thin.
- I am thankful for my loving daughter Alice,
- I am thankful for the time I had with Chris.
- I am thankful for enough food to eat.
- I am thankful for my home.
- I am thankful for my psychiatrist and therapist.
- I am thankful for my extended family.
- I am thankful that God loves me in spite of all my faults.
- I am thankful that my car is still running.
- I am thankful that I got a small tax return and did not have to pay the government.