Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Hoding On


I wasn't going to blog until I felt better, but at this point I'm not sure when that is going to be. I see my doctor today and hope he can give me some answer as to when I can expect the medicine to help. This has been the longest  time I have gone feeling this depressed in a long time. It's hard to hold on to any hope, but that is what  I must do. I am trying to be grateful for what is right in my life, it's just really hard when you are in the black hole of depression.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending big hugs your way my friend!
Love, Eva

Tracy said...

Wanda,
Seeing that you are near the anniversary of your son't death, it is easy to see why you are having a difficult time...those two things are related no doubt. Give yourself the grace to be unhappy and to grieve his death at a new level.
hugs to you....

Mike Golch said...

you are not alone.we are here and we care about you!

Nikki (Sarah) said...

praying for you Wanda...for God to turn things around...your courage is amazing to me. You fight so hard to be strong. He'll help you...I know He will. ☺☺

Anonymous said...

Let Jesus HOLD ONTO YOU...fill your heart and mind with His promises ...HIS love ... HIS life...weave within your mind, you as a small child, hurting, crying you go to your Father, climb up in his lap of love, feel his tenders arms of life wrapping you up tight and experience the warmth of His light....stay as long as needed!

RCUBEs said...

In front of my computer, i had written a specific Promise that I always love reading to start my day and I want to share that with you:

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble." - Psalm 46:1

May you find comfort and strength and be reminded with the hope that never dies...His. God bless.

Denise said...

You have my love and prayers friend.

Chatty Crone said...

Sending hugs your way too - don't stop blogging - don't fence yourself in. We're here. sandie

PS I hope you feel better really soon.