Thursday, May 05, 2011

Few Good Things.


Today I am thankful that a few good things happened today.
  • I got to spend the afternoon with my good friend Y
  • I found out I can get 4 of my prescriptions  for free by using the mail order company through my insurance company.
  • The house showed today.
My nerves are still shot, but I want to remember to be thankful for the good things each day. I am still very concerned about Alice.  I cried like a baby when the couple that looked at the house ask if my son had gone off to college. I told them that I had lost him very unexpectedly to an illness. I spent the next hour crying and looking at his pictures after they had left.

5 comments:

Bobbie said...

I have my fingers crossed - and Gracie is crossing her paws. (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that a few good things happened today. I can completely understand why you would be upset by what that couple asked you-- I think they were just trying to make conversation, but really it is none of their business. I'm sorry, darling.

You and Alice are in my thoughts.

Wishing you well,
NOS

Nikki (Sarah) said...

cattidute..puts everything in a good perspective. I'm so glad that some neat things have happened and praying about the house.

Chatty Crone said...

I used to have that as my header!

It is sooooooooooooo true.

I am so gald you are looking for good things - try writing them down and doing that every day.

Sandie

Unknown said...

I'm sure those people felt terrible once they realized the truth, but I agree with NOS that people are better to mind their own business in situations like a house showing. I know I've put my foot in my mouth a couple of times when asking about things like personal photos, so these days I wait till people share with me about the picture, if they want to.