Friday, March 11, 2011

Car Blues


My car started acting up on the way back from the doctor. I called a service man at the church I go to give me an idea on the cost  of a tune up. He said he would have to hook it up to a diagnostic machine which was $89.00 then we go from there. Before I got home with the car the "service engine soon"  light came on. I called him back and he said try not to drive the car this weekend until I could get it in next week to be looked at. It's one thing after another and I don't have the slightest idea how I'm going to pay for the car! UGH

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Deep breath and see if you can creatively pay for it; set up a payment plan, do some housecleaning for him, be creative! It'll workf out...THIS TOO SHALL PASS...

Koni Ramm said...

That sucks. It's a shame things cost so damn much. :-(

Just Be Real said...

Oh dear..... Praying you will be able to fix your car... ((((Wanda))))

Anonymous said...

ahh yess the wonders of motern computer controled cars :P least old cars wher able to ru if a single sparkplug went bad. but modern cars will stop working if u look at them wrong. i hope its a cheep fix minas the computer dignostic mom.

Dreaming again said...

Unfortuneately, this mechanic is on the high end of prices ... but this falls into 'you get what you pay for' ..and there is few, if any, better in town.
We, despite his costs vs our income, use him and only him (well, and his co workers) because he's so trustworthy.

Sigh ....