Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lack Of Sleep

It was after 5 Am when I finally dozed off last night. I have been having trouble for several days and I know that is why my mood hasn't been in the best place. I'm forcing myself to do somethings around the house this morning. The exhaustion is getting to me. I think such crazy, self destructive thoughts when I am so sleep deprived. I don't think my medicine is working at all. I guess I'll try to get that across to my doctor when I see her on Wednesday. I been telling her for weeks I didn't think they are working. I don't know what to do to get the point across! Try, try again. I guess I need to find something productive to do. I talk to you all later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, I'm so sorry you haven't been sleeping well. I know that never makes anything easier to handle. And you've had a rough week. In the spirit of finding something to do, could you do something to take care of yourself? Like, go get a manicure or a massage or something else that makes you feel good (physically or otherwise)? You deserve some pampering.

Wishing you well,
NOS

Denise said...

Praying for God to bless you with peaceful rest.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Hang in there, Wanda. I know how you feel. I have medicine to take when I feel full of anxiety that is supposed to help me sleep, but sometimes, it doesn't work for me either. The best thing I can do from there is think of things that make me happy and sometimes even put on some light music.

Love you so much. Hang in there.

63mago not allowed in by blogger said...

Sleep is a strange thing. The body simply takes it, takes what it needs. Lack of sleep can mess all up, I learned this over the last year while working nights.