Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What God Says

You Say: It's impossible
God Says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)

You Say : I am too tired
Gods Says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)

You Say: I can't go on
God Says: My grace is sufficient for you ( II Corinthians 12:9)

You say: Nobody really loves me
God Says: I love you (John 3:16)

You Say: I can't do it
God Says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)

You Say: I am always worried and frustrated
God Says: Cast all your cares on Me (I Peter 5:7)

You say: I feel all alone
God Says: I never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)

I have found this chart helpful on many days when I have been struggling.


7 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Great posting.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have something that you can find comfort in. :)

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Wonderful chart!

Tracy said...

I love this! Thank you for sharing.

Just Be Real said...

Ooooo I like I like. This is cool. Like interaction with God. Which we all do desire. Thanks Wanda for sharing dear one!!

Dr. Deb said...

That was fantastic. I am cutting and pasting this one and printing it out!

Mark said...

These are indeed wise words and great lessons for us to remember every day.