Monday, October 30, 2006

New Therapist


Tomorrow I will be seeing a new therapist. I'm hoping this is going to help. I've been so depressed for the past several weeks it has been hard to do anything. Even blogging has been difficult. I think I just going to "unload" on this therapist and let the chips fall where they may. I'm hoping that they will be able to decide what is going on. Why I have the "black outs" and why I'm so very depressed. I'v always had trouble opening up with new therapist, but I'm so desperate right now this may be the best answer. This thearapist works in the same group as my doctor so they can share notes and hopefully find out what wrong with me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope everything goes well for ya.. know that I'm thinking of you
hugs

Dreaming again said...

you were supposed to let me know how it went today with rheumy ... uh hem!

you better let me know how it goes with this guy.

Hey! see you at 5:30!

Raine said...

Good luck with the new T

Tracy said...

I hope you feel better soon. Good luck with the new T.
Blessings. Hugs

Jade said...

I really hope this new T brings you some relief. Depression can be a tough thing to work with, but just keep in mind wanda, depression comes and goes, so when you feel like its just going to be like that forever...try and remember that it wont. Let us know how the new T goes, You're in my prayers