Monday, August 27, 2012

Doctors


I am kind of wired up today. I saw my psychiatrist today and he told me I was a "brittle bi polar". He says my moods frequently had rapid and dramatic changes. That was no surprise. He said he didn't want to change any medicine today, but he wanted to see me again in two weeks. I really like my psychiatrist but wish I didn't have to see him so often.

Tomorrow I see the surgeon about my thyroid. I will be glad to get this over. I am so nervous about this appointment. I am just ready to get whatever needs to be done, done. It's crazy how nervous I am about what he will tell me. I guess I just need to do some deep breathing.

Sometimes I feel I  have enough doctors to start a clinic. I guess I am thankful they are there when I need them.  Medical expenses are such a big part of my monthly income. I worry about the continuing rise of medical cost.

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Are you not on disability that helps pay for things?

I will say a prayer for you - about tomorrow and the thyroid - I want them to find nothing.

And I am sorry you have to go to so many doctors.

Love, sandie

rcubes said...

Praying all will go well. Take care.

Denise said...

Praying healing, and good news over your life.

Just Be Real said...

Hugs to you Wanda

Jade said...

I hear ya wanda. I have about 2500 of med bills sitting on my counter as well.

Hope it all starts to smooth out.

Be well.