Friday, August 31, 2012

Emotional Roller Coaster


I  have been on an emotional roller coaster since Alice's injury. Sometimes I feel hopeful and sometimes I feel despair. No real change today. Did learn she is not stable enough for one inpatient rehab center. I am not sure what the implications of that will be. Part of my problem is I am there 24/7 except for a quick trip home to feed the cats. I am so tired but want to be there for her. The nurses have been great but there are things that I still help her with. Keep remembering us. She needs a lot of encoragemet. She can be reached at her blog at AliceP.com

4 comments:

Denise said...

Prayers and love continue.

Chatty Crone said...

Wanda- what is going on - what surgery did she have - and what is the prognosis.

Alice Arthigton said...

i am slowly getting better each day mom. if you need some time to go relax just bring me back a milkshake lol. but i been watching how streesed out you been, so i hope u can get away sometime to rest.

james atel said...

its such a nice & Awesum blog provide info
hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you’re talking about. Can’t wait to read more from you!
for more plz visit
debt management plan