Monday, May 07, 2012

Manic Monday

 Angels Watching Over Me

Looks like it's going to be one of those manic Mondays. I went to see my rematologist today to go over my lab work and treatment plan. The good news is my lupus syndrome is not effecting my internal organs.   The bad news is that my inflammation level is worst than it has ever been. My joint and tissues are being effected. We will be starting two new medications and slowly increase on the one med every week for the next three weeks. This should help the pain and inflammation.

I heard a song on the way home that used to be one of Chris' favorite songs. I stopped by the cemetery to visit him. I miss him so much. I You Tube his song so you could see what a crazy guy he was.



We still have one more appointment to take Alice today.  She will have to use her walker today instead of her wheelchair.This will be a hard day for her.  We have started a diet which make us grumpy. Why is it always when you are on a diet you think of food all the time.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Chris sounds like he was a great, fun guy. I have always liked that song. Praying for you, and Alice.

Tracy said...

Wanda,
Thinking of you as you address new issues with medications and your new inflammation. Take good care of yourself!
Also, I love that song...

Just Be Real said...

Blessings to you dear Wanda as you go through this. Thank you yesterday for your comment on my blog.

Ornery Owl of Naughty Netherworld Press and Readers Roost said...

I don't believe in diets. Diet is something that starts with "D" and ends in failure. I had to give that crap up because it turned me into Satan's sister. I'd rather be fat and reasonably pleasant than a few pounds thinner and a total bitch!
I like that song too.
Hope that Alice is able to find a comfortable wheel chair. Tell her I am thinking of her.