Monday, November 27, 2006

Too Much

I'm trying so hard to hold everything together right now, but I feel like I about to come apart. So much has happened in the last few months and I am exhausted from trying to keep up. My health has been poor, I have no job, applying for disability has been stressful, and I feel my support system is falling apart.
This morning I been on the phone all day trying to get my cobra insurance plan straighten out and still by the end of the day nothing. I been working on this now over a week and now I'm totally out of my medicine. Seems nobody can figure out why I can't get my perscriptions filled. They charge me a month worth of insurance for one day. This shouldn't be so hard!
Please don't get me wrong some things have been going well. It is just that right now I can not seem to handle all of this stress. I'm crying all the time and am totally exhausted. I'm not thinking clearly and it seems that is my biggest problem.

5 comments:

Raine said...

Sweety if you could deal with all this stuff easily you wouldnt be disabled. I go thru this all the time. Try and relax and just focus on the next indicated step. What do you absolutely have to do right now? What can wait? Just one little thing at a time....... (((((Wanda))))

Tracy said...

((((Wanda)))) I agree with raines comment. I was going to respond in a similar manner. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jade said...

Just take it one day and one thing at a time wanda. Try not to "lump" all the stresses into one. That kind of makes it all seem unworkable. Set things up on a scale of importance and go from there. Sounds like your insurance coverage should be number one. In between taking care of business, make sure you do something nice for yourself. I nice hot bath, some time set asside to read something you enjoy...just something nice for yourself to help break up the tension.
Hope all gets sorted out soon.

chalexa said...

I know how horrible it feels to be at such an extreme low end... and i am thinking about you for it. i hope things look up for you soon. know you have support over here :) take care...

Wanda's Wings said...

Raine,
Thanks you so much. I know I put a lot of stress on myself. You are so kind.

Mysti,
As always you are so supportive. Thank you (((mysti))).

Jade,
You would think I would know how to do this, but support from others really helps. Thanks again for your kindness.

Chalexa,
Thank you so much for visiting and adding support.