Wednesday, March 13, 2013

In A Strange Place

My head is in a strange place right now. I am struggling with depression. I seem to be questioning everything. Maybe it is the lack of sleep or the money problems we are having right now. I know I have so much to be thankful for but my mood is so dark and scary. I see my therapist Friday which I am hoping will help some. It is hard to do anything right now. I think part of the problem is that I have been in so much physical pain. Almost any movement cause me pain. I so want to be "normal". It is hard when you have to fight your own mind constantly.

7 comments:

Denise said...

Asking God to watch over you.

middle child said...

I often have the desire to be normal. And I hate that depression seems to come out of nowhere. Depression comes and goes or at least gets less intense. But pain? I don't know how to deal with something like that. It has to make every aspect of your life miserable. Keep the faith.
There will come a time when there is no more pain. No more sorrow. But.....all in God's time.

The Real Cie said...

Nothing but nothing brings me down more quickly than money problems, which it seems I always have.
It makes me so sad when good people like you have to suffer, and I wish so much that I could lend a helping hand. Trouble is, my hands are tied by debtors aplenty!
Wishing you recovery from your depression.

Anonymous said...

Oh Wanda, I'm so sorry you're in such pain. How I wish I could take it away for you. I'm glad you're seeing your therapist tomorrow-- please make sure he/she knows how you are feeling so he/she can properly help you. And stay safe! That's what's most important.

Thinking of you.

Be well,
NOS

Chatty Crone said...

Gosh Wanda - my heart goes out to you. I am so glad you are still fighting. Is there someplace to go or someone to see? sandie

Eat To Live said...

Stay Strong Wanda! Life has a way of working out. I wish you all the BEST!!

Stefani said...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox love you so much!