Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm A Little Lost Right Now


I really don't know what going on with me, but I feel a bit lost right now. I am really having trouble focusing on doing anything. Has any one else just felt like they are going through the motions of day to day life without really knowing what they are doing? That is what I'm feeling. I guess I need to talk to my therapist about it. I am very calm right now. I am concerned because I am normally so driven to do something. I say I'm calm, but my body is shaking as I set here and type. I just feel strange! Just want to let everyone know I'm still around.

8 comments:

rcubes said...

Not forgetting you in prayers. God bless and protect you.

Anonymous said...

feels like im being puled in 20 directionsnt know what to do, guss that counts at time. do

middle child said...

I call it feelng blank. Also, just existing. It sucks!

Bobbie said...

I have been praying for you... the last few days more than ever. I hope everything is okay.
Ask God to clear your mind, and then to fill you with His Spirit... Don't give up!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Wanda - thank you for making a sound! I have no idea why you are shaking, maybe it is a result of some medication? I hope you are better today, in body and in spirit!

A Mother Always said...

I experienced something close a week ago when my mind seemed to try to latch on to the different activities and situations of anxiety and worries that were happening and going to happen soon.. and I just could not stay focused no matter how hard I tried... Praying for your peace dear Wanda.

Alexandra MacVean said...

I've been thinking of you these past few days, Wanda. Hang in there. Lifting you up in every way possible. BIG hugs.

Nikki (Sarah) said...

Hey Wanda....I've had days like you describe..pretty normal I think...Just hang in. It'll pass. Here in your corner.