Friday, June 17, 2011

This And That


Saw my orthopedic doctor yesterday and he said the bones in my foot where healing very slowly. I see him again in two weeks and if it continues to heal  I won;t need surgery. I an to take it easy until I see him, but I no longer have to be on bed rest.

Princess is feeling better and has done a good job taking her medicine,  She doesn't seem to mind the special diet food  she has to be on.

I started reading Dr Deb's new book and it is very good. I would recommend it to anyone that battles depression.

My friend Y won a 2 day trip and I am going with her for  a few days. I  hope I won't be a total drag with my foot in this will have to take it easy,but you just can't pass up a free get away.

Alice and I are doing well and she has been a life savior with my  broken foot,  I think she is glad to be back in Tulsa.

2 comments:

RCUBEs said...

May you continue to recover and completely heal! Have a wonderful time and may the Lord's peace surround you. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hello Wanda!
I hope things slowly but steadily do settle and work out. Best wishes for your foot healing!