Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Government Paper Work


Government paper work is crazy. I do believe the entire idea is to frustrate you until you give up. Appling for SSI and unemployment is just crazy. They want all the paper work to them ASAP so it can set on a desk for the next six months! You on the other hand are given ridicules dead lines or you will be DEINED! If we took as long to do our taxes as the government does for disability, we would be in jail . Oh well, it all just a learning process for me anyway.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs wanda... im praying for you!!!

Tracy said...

(((Wanda)))) I am sorry.

jumpinginpuddles said...

hope it gets easier

Wanda's Wings said...

WB
Thanks I need that.
Mysti
thanks for the support
JIP
It got to get better

'Tart said...

I can completely relate, after a ten year battle with SSA, only to be told THEY were wrong and jus' 'fuget' about it!' It was a very terrifying and frustrating affair, and I know only too well what it takes (and how long) to get thru to them. God Bless, and know that you can appeal if needed.
Sincerely,
Tart