Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday the 13th And 12 Days To Christmas

What a Friday the 13th it has been in Tulsa. A major water line break downtown has shut down a couple of streets and flooded several business. There was also a train wreck that derailed several cars. It was loaded with new cars! What a mess.

Been wrapping Christmas presents today so it makes the tree look better. I think I have one present under the tree that will surprise Alice. She has really been in the decorating mood this year. We have a tree, a skating rink, an angel, and Victorian lady. Oh I almost forgot the three snowmen.

This time of the year can be hard since I lost Chris. I know he is in heaven watching down on us.
 

4 comments:

Alexandra MacVean said...

Wanda, it was lovely to read your post and hear how you and Alice are decorating and in the Christmas spirit. So happy for you. I'm always thinking of you!

Much love. xo

Unknown said...

just wish i could take the pain away mom

RCUBEs said...

Merry Christmas sister and may His comfort, strength, love and protection always be with you.

Chatty Crone said...

I am glad you have ALice there with you and I hope you two have a wonderful Christmas.