Friday, December 29, 2006

Reflections and Resolutions


It is the time of the year to look back and remember. It is time to set goal for next year. I can call 2006 a good year because I learned so much. This was a year that was full of rough spots, but I learned so much this year. I have learned how much we need others. I have always been one to do everything myself. This year I have started trusting others more. I have started to reach out more to others and it has added so much more enjoyment to my life. It has been an emotional year, but again I feel there has been healing in this area of my life too. My faith is stronger. I discovered a world of new friends by blogging. I learned to slow down and enjoy a cup of coffee with a friend. Next year I really want to continue the emotional healing and work on becoming more phycially healthy. I want to paint more and write more. I want to become closer to my friends. I want to be a better friend to those that mean so much to me.

9 comments:

Jade said...

Hope you accomplish all your goals for the new year wanda!

imo said...

Hi Wanda

ooh boy, new years resolutions and look backs! i wish you the best of success, we all need goals to strive toward, and we also need to realize what we have accomplished. too often we forget what we have done, always remember what were our successes and build on them.

happy new year!!!

john michael

Dreaming again said...

love the way you did your resolutions my friend!

Not a list of unattainables ..but a look at what you're strengths are and an improvement of those. Not a focus on the negative...

A set up for a win ... that's the best way to succeed and to make sure you do follow through with what you plan! You go girl!

Hey ...we still on for our 'lunch date' on Tuesday ... lol

Tracy said...

Wonderful Goals! May all your dreams and goals come true in this upcoming year. I hope 2007 is a year of Love, support and happiness for you my blogger friend! :)

Wanda's Wings said...

Jade
Thanks-I'm looking forward to a new year.

John
You are so right. Hope you have a great New Year.

Dreaming again,
Yep we are still on for Tuesday.

Mysti,
Looking forward to a New Year and deeping friendships. ((Hugs))

Dreaming again said...

PEEEK A BOOOOO


I TAGGED YOU!!!!

Dr. Deb said...

Amen to that.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2007.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I'm just trying not to set unrealistic, asinine goals like I usually do. That's my main goal!

Anonymous said...

hmm sorry I am late, but those sound like good goals.. the best of luck in achieving them;)