Monday, August 08, 2011

A Good Day Ended In ER


Last night I had to take my daughter to ER. She started vomiting and couldn't keep anything down.  They pumped her full of IV fluids and  gave her pain  medicine for  her fall the day before.  She had a bruised tail bone and was suffering from heat exhaustion.  She is much better today.

I have been putting the finishing touch on the house today, because we have a showing at 2 pm.. The market is so depressed right now we haven't been showing the house that often,  I am almost ready to pull it off the market  for a while.

I'm tired today from being up so late in the ER, but other wise OK. Not much else happening right now,so I will check in later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Alice is feeling better today.

Good luck with your showing! From the pictures you've posted on this blog, I can tell your house is gorgeous.

Wishing you well,
NOS

Chatty Crone said...

I am thankful your daughter is okay. Good luck on showing your house.

Anonymous said...

ouch..painful news..I hope everything gets better for you. take care.

Denise said...

So glad that your daughter is doing much better. Good luck, hope you can sell your house.

rcubes said...

It's a good thing you're there to help her out. Praying you'll also get some rest. Yup! It sucks with the prices of houses now. It keeps going lower...

Just Be Real said...

Wow Wanda Glad Alice is better though. Blessings on the open house dear one.

Nikki (Sarah) said...

Love that cat pic and glad you`re dgt. is okay...Take gentle care