Thursday, March 08, 2012

Out Of The Hospital

I'm finally out of the hospital. I was one very lucky lady. My heart was fluttering at a very rapid, unsafe rhythm. I'm on some new medications which should control the heart rate. I have a ton of appointments the next couple of weeks.

Alice is really having problems. She feel at the hospital and since that time her right leg is numb. No feeling what so ever! She is trying to get around for very short distances on her crutches, but she has almost fallen several times. We had to get the fire department to get her out of the car. They put her on short term steroids to see if that helps.This is scary.

8 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

That is your daughter - right? Gosh you just get out and up and running and now this. Man I hope that the two of you both get and stay better. sandie

carol l mckenna said...

Don't know you ~ wishing you healing energy to be well soon ~ namaste, carol (A Creative Harbor) ~ read your post on the google reader ^_^

Denise said...

Praying for you, and Alice.

Ethereal Highway said...

{{{{{{{{Wanda}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{Alice}}}}}}}}

Just Be Real said...

Hugs and prayers to you both!

RCUBEs said...

I worked yesterday and still so tired. I'm glad to hear that you're out of the hospital. It's a hard environment to heal when that's what you want but sometimes, it can be stressful being there. Sorry to hear about your daughter but praying that she would get healed. I hope if there's any inflammation, the steroid will help decrease that so she can gain her sensation and strength back. God bless sister.

Tracy said...

Oh Wanda, when it rains, it pours, doesn't it? Keep up the positive attitude as bast as you can and keep praying as I will keep you in my prayers!

momto8 said...

wow...hope things get better for her very soon!