Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day Four


This is my 4th day of not feeling well. I finished 3 days of strong antibiotics The fever is down but the congestion continues. At least it is not the flu! I am so weak but  guess it will get better. I am going to take it easy today and see where we stand tomorrow.

This is a rough time of year for me. It is hard to believe it has almost been four years since Chris died. I miss him so much. I still don't understand why he had to be taken so young. I would have gladly traded places with him. Losing a child takes a deep piece of a Mother's soul. I miss him so much. 

Alice is on cloud nine because she was approved for a new car. I am happy for her but am worried the payment is high. It is such a long term commitment.

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

I hope you feel better soon. This is a rough year. My grandson just got over the stomach virus and now my husband has it.

And my sister - just lost her God son who was 14. Life doesn't make sense. Totally cured of cancer on 12/27 and dies a few days later with a stomach bug - not from us though.

We have to keep faith.

Love, sandie